Admission procedure GAB KV
- special artistic aptitude
- Physical requirements
- Medical clearance certificate
- Completion of elementary school (secondary level 1), minimum age 15 years (in exceptional cases, entry under 15 years is also possible)
- Fulfillment of the admission requirements for KV training at the SAZ
In order to be accepted to the basic stage dance course for the parallel KV EFZ course, you must first apply and go through a specific admission procedure.
The admission procedure consists of
- Audition registration
- a trial period
- an individual conversation
The entrance examination (audition) consists of
- an examination in ballet, contemporary, improvisation and urban dance
- a self-created solo (max. 2 minutes)
- a physical aptitude test
- a personal conversation
The result of the audition will be communicated in writing within two weeks of the entrance examination.
The trial period lasts 7 weeks and ends with the exams in the subjects Ballet, Modern, Jazz and Urban. The result of the probationary period is communicated to the applicant verbally during an individual interview.
The basic stage dance course holds auditions several times a year.
Audition dates 2023:
Private auditions are possible in exceptional cases.
Personal consultations and trial days can be arranged at any time by appointment.